This poster supports the translation of the Strategic Plan into annual Implementation Plans.
Using the Strategic Plan as the starting point, identify, document and monitor:
- Priorities: What are you seeking to improve over the life of the plan?
- Desired Outcomes: What is your vision of excellence? What, specifically, will be achieved?
- Performance Measures: How will performance improvements be measured and tracked over time?
- Projects: What projects will be undertaken to ensure the desired outcomes are achieved?
- Key Actions: What are the key activities and milestones detailed in the project plan>
- Project Leader: Who is leading the project team? Key Dates: Start data and end date?
- Project Status: Not started, On schedule, Stalled, or Completed.
You may wish to follow the process outlined in our Planning for School Improvement Guide.
Most resources on this website are free. For some resources, such as this, we require you to register so that we may keep you informed of Quality Learning news and new resources. Should you choose, you will be able to opt out of our communications at any time.