You are here > Resources > Essays by Dr. Myron Tribus
Myron Tribus' Essays
This page provides links to Myron Tribus' profound essays on quality in education and industry.
NOTE: All of Myron Tribus' essays are in portable data format (.pdf), which requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Select this link if you need to download the latest reader.
Essays on Educational Quality
1. Quality Management in Education, 62K
12. Bridging in Both Directions, 121K
Essays on Industrial Quality
1. The Germ Theory of Management, 61K
4. Deming Memorial for National Academy of Engineering, 1994, 122K
5. Lean on Quality, 21K
6. Three Systems of Quality, 57K
7. Policy Deployment, 51K
8. Applying the 14 Points in Japan,
9. Nine Questions to Drive TQM Processes, 1993, 11K
12. Updating the BOS (Brain Operating System), 26K
18. Planning the Quality Visit, 36K
These essays were first collected for publication on the Deming Electronic Network (DEN) over a decade ago. They are provided here temporarily pending the reinstatement of the DEN web site. When the DEN site, or its successor, is made available again, we will provide a direct link to that official site where these papers will continue to be available.
This page updated 10-Apr-2012
Site last updated 18-Feb-2014